Imagine starting your day at the end and working backwards to morning! Are you confused? Are your eyes playing tricks? No, this is a genuine clock and it’s called the Backwards Clock. The Backwards Clock is the same as any other clock, but everything is backwards. Although it all looked normal enough at first glance, only two of the numbers are where you would expect them to be. The numbers on the face are the wrong way, the hands move the wrong way, even the second hand moves the wrong way.
The glass-fronted frame is 28cm in diameter and is easy to read once hung on the wall. This clock makes daily life a little more interesting, gives visitors something to wonder about, and raises the occasional smile, which is not bad for a clock! You may also find that it’ll give you a bit more time in this 24/7 hectic world!
Backwards Clock -
• Except for 12 and 6, the numbers on the clock are directly opposite to where you would normally find them.
• Quartz wall clock.
• The clock face is made of glass and the clock frame is made of black plastic.
• The hour, minute and second hands move anti-clockwise.
• Requires 1 x AA battery (not included)
• Dimensions: 29 x 29 x 3cm.
you can buy this at http://www.crazyaboutgadgets.com